Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Transform My Picture In To A Man I Want To See Picture Of Female Who Transform Into The Male &also The Man Who Yransform As Women?

I want to see picture of female who transform into the male &also the man who yransform as women? - transform my picture in to a man

The way her question, he leaves much to be desired. Nobody is "nothing. What I mean is that you would like to receive more information about the treatment of transsexual people to their birth status. There are a lot of information, including photos, available on the network.

3 comments:

MykellG said...

No one waves a magic wand and that people "convert". Physical transition is a long term for the body to adapt to the shape in the mind has always been. After the transition, are people like all other trans men and trans women as any other woman.

Craig said...

I, like the hottest thing ever.

rachelle... said...

Why ....? What do you get from them ..?
Rachelle in High Heels

Post a Comment