Thursday, January 14, 2010

Burn Chart Fat Heart Rate Tips On How To Burn Fat And Build LEAN Muscle? Answers From The Pros, Please?

Tips on how to burn fat and build LEAN muscle? Answers from the pros, please? - burn chart fat heart rate

In my career, I spend a lot of time singing on stage when you could understand why I keep an eye on my weight. I am 20 years old and about 5'6 ". According to the maps, I am not overweight I am, where I am at my age and size. I have some areas that could use a job, but I'm more than willing and I need only to be able to make relevant proposals.

PURPOSE:
To burn fat and build muscle, but all I want to be just healthy.

1.) What kind of foods are best to eat while trying to stay fit? What foods should I do? Avoid

Reduce sugar and eat more vegetables will help you, but I would be a few answers from someone who knows what they want to talk about the results, which was then acquired, and not try to sell me something. (But unfortunately no chance of me always a vegetarian.)

2) I have an Ab Lounge, and I started again. In addition to cracks that other techniques for building and muscle tone for the whole body, wITHOUT physical buying a bulky? I want to go with the fat, more muscle "female", I suppose. lol

3rd) I know that the best results, I must not only build muscle, burn fat, but that's the key. What are the exercises at home, I can begin to do that get my heart rate? What specific types of aerobic exercises, the number of repetitions, etc.? (I'll go back into the city, but it snows here) until March or April.

Each answer is, as long as you are not evil or bad appreciated. =)
Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment