Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cfnm Hen Night Blog Is There A CFNM Group In Edinburgh/Scotland? I'd Quite Like To Get Involved In One! Hen Night Strippers Girls?

Is there a CFNM group in Edinburgh/Scotland? I'd quite like to get involved in one! Hen night strippers girls? - cfnm hen night blog

Hey All,

Does anyone know of a group of CFNM in Edinburgh and Scotland? CFNM is dressed man naked woman know, but you Google if you want what that means!

I went to a polka festival draws some student apartments, which was amusing, and a series of acts that were highly amusing. But if anyone knows anywhere CFNM (or are on the other side, etc..) Response Contact:-D

1 comments:

Asker said...

Yes, it is a local group! For the benefit of all present. CFNM = female nude male clothes. It's basically where people or ordinary strippers boys - get completely naked for a woman or frequently (a group of women) without the woman, who is one thing. It is designed to entertain the woman, as she comes to see how big it is, sometimes physically strip naked. What happens next is different, but women tend to be of the type, or play recordings and measurements. Basically, all the things that girls want to do with a man at his disposal. Google if you do not know what it is!

I have some things on the ground, but it was always just me and I'm friends with the girls for fun (I love you).

Having monitored, there is a local group ... not sure what it is, but I want to join (maybe see you there!)

http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/scotlandcfnm/

Post a Comment