Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ontario Insurance Broker Does Every Driver In The Household Need To Be Registered Under The Automobile Insurance Policy (Ontario)?

Does every driver in the household need to be registered under the automobile insurance policy (Ontario)? - ontario insurance broker

I have with my insurance agent and said that all of my family to drive in my car to be registered as a second driver, if you need a sign that you never drive the car and will void your insurance, if not (to be noted that section 28A is, if I remember correctly). Never heard such a ridiculous policy - in addition to $ 1000 per year on my premium. If he wanted to blow up the air to the cost of the policy, or is there really a law in Ontario?

1 comments:

CA-Agent said...

Most insurance companies require that the residents of the house is named insured drivers on the policy or to any form of exclusion appointed by the driver. So do not try to blow up the air, the cost of the policy. It comes from you, what is required by the insurance. It is common practice in the insurance field.

Post a Comment