Sunday, January 31, 2010

Senior Pictures In Water Looking Best For Senior Pics?

Looking best for senior pics? - senior pictures in water

I have my senior pictures done at 4:15 pm. The time now is 10:42. As a teenager, I will of course look thinner than I am now. My mother says that the food absorb one quarter cup of raisins or a little water. I will do, but I want to know if there is anything I can do. Just last only a few hours. four in the real world. It is far and go to the right before the show. Suggestions?

3 comments:

MOs fishin said...

directly about your feelings.

Good Luck

MO

milo said...

It is good to see this video!
Shading and highlighting your face makes a big difference!
Good luck to you a picture!

Tori!!!!... said...

First, not strips horizantle do you see farther in front of the camera.
There is not much different, I could do other bands and raisins, lots of luck:]

Post a Comment