Monday, November 9, 2009

Nous Serons Six Milliards Download Help Error-checking French Fill-in-the-blanks Homework?

Help error-checking French fill-in-the-blanks homework? - nous serons six milliards download

Well, this is my French mission. This is a basic fill in the blanks, each word is empty. I filled the empty spaces, but would I ask someone who speaks French, like, so make sure everything is correct. Thanks in advance!

- _ 1.__Qu this is that you visited?
- 2.__Ce__ are my cousins. You 3.__de__ Argentina COME! I help 4.__les__ 5.__pendent__ An hour at the airport. Your flight is delayed. We will, as we find 6.__quand__ content!

***

- When you come see me tonight in the restaurant on the corner.
- Restaurant on Why?
- J'7. Will __O__ Because I do not want to do today 8.__pas__ kitchen. I have already prepared two meals: UN 9.__cet__ Before my day, and another in the afternoon. 10.______ EST I want something light and the restaurant good things 11.__beaucoup__ lighter than any other restaurant in the neighborhood.

2 comments:

jl_geese... said...

1, Who are "we" or "that" for things and for someone who
3. d '- a vowel follows.
5. since. (Trailer with an "a" is the wrong word in that sentence)
6. may arise from (if followng whether the sentence was' we meet again. ")
10. EXCLUDED
11 more.

RE said...

10. that
11. more

Post a Comment