Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Eyebrow Waxing Before And After Pictures I've Never Gotten My Eyebrows Waxed At A Salon Before .. ?

I've never gotten my eyebrows waxed at a salon before .. ? - eyebrow waxing before and after pictures

I am 13 years old and I have never been my eyebrows professionally done before, because my mother would not let me. So I took at home and it went well. But I'm in a salon wax, so I have a very stupid question. What exactly? For example, how do you know that your eyebrows look like? He shows a picture or something lol. But please, can someone tell me? Average N / stupid answers. Thank you.

1 comments:

I wish MY glasses were famous... said...

In general, not the pictures. Everyone has a form of united front, and his best opportunity to have his own way through the cleaning of the excess. If you are mainly interested in a thinner, or bow, can usually, but must still consider how the face grows naturally. The process of waxing is as follows (at least work for me):
1. I hold a mirror and discuss your options. Before removing any hair, I make sure that we're thinking the same thoughts.
2. I have to clean the area to ensure that it removes the oils, the wax is to prevent members. In general, a small amount of baby powder is in the region to reduce irritation, but many Waxers differ on this point.
3. Applied a thin layer of wax, then a piece of it. The tape is smoothed, the surrounding skin is tight and started the band. (This usually stings a bit, but most people find it less painful than wax). Any area of waxing is to be done in a similar manner.
4. A little wax remover to remove all the adhesive, so that no loose hair and woolCut to shape.
Ask your technology if it the wax cooling gel, if you're a little irritated. Otherwise, place a cool, damp cloth in the region will reduce the itching and redness. The entire process takes between 10-15 minutes.
Hope this helps and good luck!

Post a Comment