Monday, November 9, 2009

Baby Eczema Images Anyone Know A Good Remedy For Baby Eczema?

Anyone know a good remedy for baby eczema? - baby eczema images

My 4 months of eczema on her forehead, cheeks, and now extends across the back, arms and legs: (

Dr. prescribed Sigmacort 1% and has helped a little, but the heat makes it worse. I think it is clean and dry all the time, but I am) looking for a cure (natural choice to get rid of them, my poor child is so itchy all the time and I hate that I can do disappear. . . .

Suggestions?

1 comments:

Lisa said...

My daughter has eczema for a long time and was not funny.

The first is that they do not bathe every day you do it, believe it or not, the water is very drying to the skin. Wash hair crossed her sitting in soapy water to dry out and irritate the skin. They dry them well, especially behind the knees and elbows, where to sit the water.

Nursery bed linen change regularly, almost daily. If I forget to change the sheets on my daughter tells me all her skin.

Wash clothing with a mild detergent for sensitive skin and when the washing machine, used the extra rinse cycle.

At very bad day, I took my daughter immersion in a bath of oatmeal. It really helps the itching. Specifically for babies, I use Aveeno.

And finally moisterize frequency. Granite was able to maintain a minimum when the greased up each diaper change. He loved the massage.

A natural product is good, you should have the little goat's milk, shampoos, soaps and lotions. I swear by the lotiYou can buy without a prescription or personnel.

Good luck!

Post a Comment