Saturday, February 13, 2010

Scabies More Condition_symptoms Treated Scabies And More Lumps?

Treated scabies and more lumps? - scabies more condition_symptoms

I diognosed with scabies I caught from someone who has lived in my house for a few weeks, my dr. Prescribed lyclear 5 percent permethrin. I applied vigorously from head to toe, Inc. Between the toes the armpits, and so on. He left within 24 hours and washed, treated all who came in contact, and wash everything, bedding, etc.. But I have a little more care in different places, that means the treatment does not work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes a second application is necessary, especially if the infestation is heavy. Talk to your doctor.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes a second application is necessary, especially if the infestation is heavy. Talk to your doctor.

Post a Comment