Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How Long Does Swelling Last Post Ankle Injury Does It Sound Like I'll Keep Losing Weight At This Point?

Does it sound like I'll keep losing weight at this point? - how long does swelling last post ankle injury

I know - hard to say, but I'll give a little detail, and tell me what you think. I started my pregnancy at the 163rd A weight very happy for me and I think the attempt to return soon. But during my pregnancy were ankle really swollen belly, and the whole body. They also had higher amniotic fluid (a few grams more than normal, actually) and my son weighed 9 pounds, 10 ounces My last pregnancy weight in 2 days before the 240th birth was I gained a lot. However, I am trying very hard to lose. I am currently 5 weeks after birth, and today I weighed and weighed 197th I also have my new tandem nursing baby and much more. At this point, if you eat healthy, sound and go there as I will continue to sink, singularand I almost 43 pounds 5 weeks of pregnancy?
How long does it take to lose weight during pregnancy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment