Monday, December 28, 2009

Emotional Eating Disorder Have You Had Binge Eating Disorder? Overeating Or Emotional Eating. What Medication Or Therapy Hepled You?

Have you had Binge Eating Disorder? Overeating or emotional eating. What medication or therapy hepled you? - emotional eating disorder

Binge Eating Disorder / compressor. What kind of medication or therapy that helped you?
I tried Lexapro for depression, anxiety, OND excessive alcohol consumption, but only contributed to my depression. My anxiety and binge eating is much worse. My dr. the deadline is 22 September, telling him about the switch, hopefully drugs, but some of you had a successful drug-ny? What? I'm also in therapy for 5 months. I can not stop eating compulsively. I'll do it for 4 days and then everything I see, eat and then continue. Please help!

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment